Support NOVA. Support Advocates. Support Survivors
NOVA #50FOR50 CAMPAIGN:
In 2024, we are working with our community to help give 50 Training Scholarships to Victim Assistance Professionals with a demonstrated need to attend NOVA’s wide range of virtual and in-person training programs:
- 15 NOVA Conference Registrations
- 10 Virtual Conference Registrations
- 5 NOVA Victim Assistance Academy (NVAA)
- 5 Crisis Response Team (CRT) Training
- 5 NOVA Campus Advocacy Training (NCAT)
- 5 Sex Trafficking Academy
- 5 Child Abuse Academy
Our goal with this unique scholarship program is to create new pathways for aspiring and new victim assistance professionals and survivor-advocates by removing financial barriers to accessing NOVA’s skill-based trainings.
NOVA is committing to shaping a more accessible, equitable and inclusive future for the victim assistance movement and our future leaders.
We hope you’ll join us and show your support for your community and the future of advocacy by donating $50! Use the link below to donate and track our progress!
NOVA is working to build a new future of empowerment for all victims and survivors of trauma. Since 1975, NOVA has been a recognized leader in victim advocacy, trauma-informed education, and professional credentialing. We champion best practices and policies that support and empower individual survivors and whole communities in the aftermath of a crime or traumatic events. NOVA programs are designed to ensure the highest standards and professional core competencies are met and maintained by those working with victims/survivors of crime.
Your support helps NOVA professionalize the victim assistance field, aid in community crisis response, advance victims’ rights, and ultimately achieve our mission to champion dignity and compassion for all affected by crime or in crisis.
However you choose to support NOVA today- thank you!
Your contribution supports our efforts to:
- Provide on-the-ground crisis response resources to communities in need.
- Continue training over 4,500 people a year in NOVA trauma-informed academies and crisis response training.
- Award need-based scholarships to community members to attend the NOVA Annual Training Event and virtual academies.
- Lead the Office on Victim Advocacy Ethics to meet the critical need to establish clear ethical guidelines and consult on ethical dilemmas in victim services.
- Continue to grow our community of nearly 7,000 Credentialed Advocates (CAs) that have been certified by the National Advocate Credentialing Program (NACP)®.
- Support the training of 1000-1500 crisis responders each year in our Crisis Response Team (CRT) Training™. With NOVA-trained teams across the United States and around the globe, thousands of responders are ready to support victims and survivors following mass casualty disasters.
- Collaborate on grants, programs, training, and trauma-informed resources through enhanced partnership with our valuable network of nonprofits and subject matter experts.
For further questions on supporting NOVA, contact [email protected]