Corporate Team Training
Effective Trauma-Informed Training for Your Team
NOVA provides customized trauma-informed training for teams across a wide variety of fields and disciplines. Our goal is to support any individual that interacts with a survivor of trauma, ensuring they have the skills and tools necessary to confidently respond with empathy and respect in mind. From the shipping industry to tech, we help identify how to create trauma-informed practices that meet your policies and create better outcomes for all.
“Truly amazing training. All the speakers were top notch, not only in terms of expertise but also in terms of energy and presentation style. This is one of the most engaging and interesting trainings I’ve been to in a long time. Thanks!”
– Custom Training Participant
Your business doesn’t have to be about trauma to be exposed to it. Our customized trauma-informed training and consultation help corporations, communities and agencies develop innovative approaches, policies and training to expand and enhance support for trauma survivors. This could be your staff, colleagues or your customers. Our customized training and technical assistance options include:
- Trauma-Informed Consultation for Programs, Projects or Policies: NOVA’s experienced staff will provide expert trauma-informed consultation at an hourly rate to help you reach your desired project goals and outcomes in responding to trauma in the workplace.
- Trauma-Informed Responses Training (12 hrs): This 2-3 day training is designed to introduce the core topics of trauma-informed responses. NOVA integrates real-life scenarios based on examples you provide.
- NOVA’s Victim Assistance Training (40 hrs): Pre-Approved by the National Advocate Credentialing Program (NACP) ®, this is an in-depth foundational training to meet your unique needs and allows for all participating staff to become Credentialed Advocates through NACP®.
- Custom Curricula and Train-the-Trainer: NOVA will develop a 12-hour Trauma-Informed Responses curricula and Train-the-Trainer, tailored to the your workforce and aligned with your policies.
Answer to Your Questions
All teams and workplaces are different so it really depends on your needs. Email us to set up a meeting to discuss what you are looking for and we will provide you with a quote.
We provide consultation and training for any corporate, governmental, non-profit or agency team. Your business doesn’t need to be primarily focused on victim services, in fact, most of our partners in Corporate Team Training have very little to do with survivors of trauma. It just so happens that in their job they are interacting with people who have many experiences, including trauma. Call centers, customer support, jobs with remote or isolated field locations, and online content moderation, to name a few, all bump up against trauma.
Our customized training is for groups, rather than individuals. If you are an individual, looking for training, check out NOVA’s online academies, monthly webinars or our self-paced Introduction to Trauma-Informed Victim Advocacy Course.
Email us to set up a meeting! We will discuss your needs and our services before sending you a proposal.
The great thing about a custom training is it can fit your schedule and needs! We provide both online and in-person corporate training.